The hotel offers direct access from Haneda Airport and Shin-Yokohama Station on the Tokaido Shinkansen Line, and is approximately 40 minutes from the Shibuya and Shinjuku areas of Tokyo.
The hotel is sited in a convenient location for leisure and business alike, with the Kamakura and Shonan areas of Kanagawa Prefecture just 40 minutes away.
Access by boat is also easy as the hotel is directly connected to Shinko Pier Cruise Terminal.
Access by train:
- ・10-minute walk from Minatomirai Line Bashamichi Station ,Exit 4
＊Bashamichi Premise Guide
- ・12-minute walk from Minatomirai Line Minatomirai Station
- ・15-minute walk (7 minutes by taxi) from JR Sakuragicho Station
- ・15-minutes by taxi from JR/Private Railway/Yokohama Municipal Subway Yokohama Station
Access by bus:
- ・12 minutes using Pier Line* from JR Sakuragicho Station
*Bus running from Sakuragicho Station to Yokohama Hammerhead and Osanbashi Passenger Terminal
- ・21 minutes using Bayside Blue* from JR Yokohama Station
*Bus running from Yokohama Station to Yokohama Hammerhead and Yamashita Pier
Access by car:
- ・4 minutes from the Minatomirai exit of Yokohane Route (K1) of the Shuto Expressway system
- Parking information
・For staying guests
Please use the hotel’s parking (space for 13 vehicles with one electric vehicle charging station)
2,000 yen per night (3 p.m. to 12 p.m. the next day)
* Please tell the door staff before using the parking lot, and park your vehicle at the spot they indicate.
* Please present your parking ticket to the front desk if you are using a Hammerhead parking lot.
・For restaurant customers
Please use a Hammerhead parking lot.
1 hour of free parking for customers spending 3,000 yen or more
2 hours of free parking for customers spending 5,000 yen or more
*Please show your parking ticket to the restaurant staff.
*See here for details on the Hammerhead parking lots available.
Access by plane:
- ・60 minutes using Airport Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport
- ・90 minutes using JR Narita Express from Narita Airport to Yokohama Station
- ・Hotel entrance(1F) is to the right of the main entrance of Yokohama Hammerhead
- ・10 minutes walk from the InterContinental Yokohama Grand and Pukari Pier
- ・Directly connected to the cruise ship terminal Shinko Pier Cruise Terminal